Each individual in the community is obliged to protect and respect the dignity of people. This has particular importance in case of illness. Based on that, the health services must be provided in a fair manner and based on respecting the rights and uphold patients’ dignity.
In Dena hospital:
1. The patient has right to properly receive health services.
2. Information has to be supplied to the patient properly and adequately.
3. The right of the patient to freely choose and decide about receiving health services has to be respected.
4. The provision of health services has to be based on respect of the privacy of the patient and observing the principle of secrecy.
5. It is the patient’s right to have access to an efficient complaint redressal system.
Dena hospital administration